Spring 2019 Consignment Sales in Loudoun County, Virginia
Consignment sales are where some of the best deals can be found for children’s clothes, baby gear, toys, and more. You can fill an entire closet for a fraction of the price of purchasing new.
I realize that most my readers will be satisfied with sales in Loudoun County, but I’ve also posted a few that in neighboring counties that might be worth the drive for you. Before you jump in the car, please check out the sales’ websites for detail. Some have admission to the sale, others restrict children, and many have a half price selling period – all good to know.
Consignment sales are also a great way to make some extra money selling your gently used stuff. For example: that baby swing in the basement that none of your kids would sit in for more than a few minutes could bring you in big bucks. This list is also good to get you started if you’re thinking about becoming a consignor. Remember, busier longer sales might give your items more shoppers, but smaller sales give you less competition.
- March 7-9, 2019 – Kids Closet Connection, Purcellville
- March 9, 2019 – Little Flower Consignments, Ashburn
- March 15-17, 2019 – Mom 2 Mom Consignment, Manassas
- March 16, 2019 – Loudoun-Fairfax Mother’s of Multiples Consignment Sale, Ashburn
- March 23, 2019 – Fairfax County Mothers of Multiples, Chantilly
- March 29-13, 2019 – Just Between Friends, Sterling
- March 29-31, 2019 – Mom 2 Mom Consignment, Winchester
- April 5-7, 2019 – Mom 2 Mom Consignment, Sterling